MongoDB for Developers
Become a productive MongoDB developer through this intensive practical hands-on course. Leverage MongoDB, the leading NoSQL database, to tackle your Big Data needs.
To get the most from this course students should have a good understanding of software development.
Please find the course objectives below:
###What we'll cover over the course:
- Program efficiently for MongoDB
- Get instant replies to your queries through efficient indexing
- Design database architecture for the document-oriented MongoDB DBMS
- Implement fast Analytics jobs through the Aggregation Framework
- Understand the implications of replication and sharding on software development
- Avoid the common pitfalls when implementing MongoDB as early as in the design stages
- Detect and speed up slow queries
- Leverage your RDBMS knowledge and embrace MongoDB scalability with the NoSQL paradigm
- MongoDB Introduction
- CRUD and the MongoDB Shell
- Indexing and Schema Design
- Performance and Troubleshooting
Like many of our courses, this one can be delivered in the classroom or online. Over three or four days you will receive a colourful insight into the world of MongoDB.