Core Webservices for Java Developers
The comprehensive Java Web Services course provides the student with everything he/she needs to know in order to build basic to advanced Web Services.
Students should be experienced Java Developers, and should be confident with XML.
Please find the course objectives below:
- Introduction to the concept of Services
- Introduction to Web Services
- Introduction to W3C XML Schema (XSD)
- Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.x (JAXB)
- Brief overview of SOAP
- Write and use WSDL documents (for top-down/warchitecturel-first)
- Appreciate the WS-I Basic Profile
- Java API for XML Web Services 2.x (JAXWS)
- Use WS-Adressing
- Overview of WS-Security