The comprehensive Java Web Services course provides the student with everything he/she needs to know in order to build basic to advanced Web Services.
Students should be experienced Java Developers, and should be confident with XML.
- Introduction to the concept of Services
- Introduction to Web Services
- Introduction to W3C XML Schema (XSD)
- Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.x (JAXB)
- Brief overview of SOAP
- Write and use WSDL documents (for top-down/warchitecturel-first)
- Appreciate the WS-I Basic Profile
- Java API for XML Web Services 2.x (JAXWS)
- Use WS-Adressing
- Overview of WS-Security